Monday, February 2, 2009

Snowboarding Cinquain Poem

. We're going on tour

Hace siete meses que le vi por primera vez su cara. Después de tanto sufrimiento, de tantos malos ratos antes de quedarme embarazada, I finally had my arms.

After nine months of hopes and dreams finally had it in my arms. This morning I could not help but remember the moments leading up to that moment when I stroked her face and her little hand grabbed my finger in such a way that made me tremble with excitement.

Today I could not help it and I noticed a pinchacito inside me. I thought it would happen with the passing of months but that feeling is still there.

I dreamed several times with a new pregnancy, I looked in the mirror and saw my belly round where life was forming. A twinge of nostalgia through me.

I can not help thinking that there are five months for Antonio first birthday and that was the date that marked me to ask me at least another pregnancy in order to fully recover from the cesarean.

This year is a year to make decisions and when complete will all be taken and which shall be final, not worth thinking again.

dream of a new pregnancy, I found the experience exciting and even more I seem to live everyday of my child, but to achieve this is to go back through hell new pins and new expectations and Juan does not happen again for that.

But I refuse to think that I will not return to feel the life within me, my little will not be able to share moments of fun games and a brother.

maybe we could not find an alternative to worn as treatments: egg donation, embryo donation ,..... (Treatments at the end but not as aggressive as the stimulation and puncture) we have not raised anything yet. So if that is true is that this year is the final deciding anything.

And meanwhile my dreams make me pregnant again, feel again that life growing inside of new life each new sensations that I lived with Antonio. At the moment I'm content with that.
The future will tell what that gives us life and best of all is that in the future is the greatest treasure that fate has given me: the continued enjoyment of my son.

0 comments:

Post a Comment