Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can Eyelid Exercise Help Congential Ptosis

11-M. A memory. Nostalgic

Madrid Today has dawned with a shade of sadness. The memory of a terrible attack in the air fleet.


This morning when I've ridden on the train to come to work I noticed a quieter environment. Surely have been my imagination, but I've felt that way.


remember that morning five years ago: Juan yet had not come to live with me and that day I had been sleeping with my parents. I had the habit to set the alarm at 7 and a half and turned on the radio. I loved waking up because you'd go well listening to the news of the day. Stretching was still in bed when they began to get the first news. The first thing I heard was that a bomb had exploded at Atocha and knew not what had happened. That news was like a spring to me: "Dew." My sister every day catching the train at that hour, at seven he took the train from Fuenlabrada and the seven and a half to transfer to Chamartin. With the stomach closed I went to room of my mother: "Mom RocĂ­o what time gone? has exploded a bomb where she takes the train" and then reassured me: "quiet today there is a strike at the university and she has not gone, sleeping in his room "quickly went to his room and there could more than hold her.


For a moment I thought the worst, even without knowing the enormous impact it would have, because at that hour of the morning was not yet known how terrible it would be, but for several years had been a user of the station and knew the number of people who had at that time and sensed what might have happened.


Throughout the morning we had the radio on and we were hearing how the figures were increasing. With the passing of the hours were going to have news of neighbors, cousins, friends and acquaintances who had someone close to affected or even killed. Many, many residents of Fuenlabrada who daily travel to their daily work by train.


a selfish point arises in my soul these days because fortunately I was not one of them and so every year I have a special thought for all those people because deep down we could have been any one of them.


A fond memories and a hug with all my love for all families because even to this day have a place in his heart, these days are especially hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment