Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pokemon Dawn Silver Letoltes Ds

.......

is irremediable. I've tried and I can not help it.

should not, but I comes to mind.
Without meaning to, without looking, does not leave my head.
is that I can not forget that a March 11 I discovered that our dream, that this miracle achieved after so much time fighting had ceased to exist.

I can not help thinking about those days before the fatal news, that figured excited and made plans with that little angel. It was now nine weeks pregnant and just this week we decided to comment to the closest and fate of life just two or three days after we had just the opposite.

I can not remember that first ultrasound where we saw him beat with such force that it made me mourn and then I remember with a pinch in my stomach that when the gynecologist told me "no heartbeat, it has stopped. " So many broken dreams and illusions ....

These days I can not help it: I am overcome by nostalgia, a point of sadness takes over my soul thinking I saw that little heart beating so hard and then stopped. Why would I?, What would happen? Unanswered questions that do nothing but hurt me. Today when I looked at Antonio not been able to avoid more questions come to mind: what would have been?, How everything would have been if he had come to the end?

had to be, this little sweetheart had to stop living to be day to day with Antonio. If I had to be so for now I can have my treasure in my arms, to enjoy and enjoy every day of his smile, his touch, his mischievous eyes ,.... It had to be more so when you can tell that his side has an angel that will protect and guide throughout his life.

Despite having to Antonio with me, I can not help for a couple of days I have a pinch in my stomach remembering all those bad moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment